- Download CoolClock from the RicheyWeb download page.
- This page will remain unlinked, as the link may change in the future. Visit http://www.richeyweb.com and use the search feature - search for "CoolClock".
- In Joomla /administrator, go to the "Extensions" menu, the "Manage" sub-menu, and the "Install" sub-menu.
- Select the "Upload Package File" tab
- Press the "Choose File" button to browse your system and locate the plugin file you downloaded
- Press the "Upload & Install" button
At this point, the extension is installed but not enabled. You can find the plugin by going to the Extensions menu and selecting "Modules". When in the module manager, search for "CoolClock".
- Choose one of the 19 skins, or choose the custom option and proceed to the Advanced tab for styling
- Radius of the clock, in pixels
- Show Seconds
- For performance reasons, this option is available. If you are displaying a lot of clocks, you may see better performance by disabling the second hands.
- Day Start Hour
- Hour at which the "day" class is added to the canvas tag and the "night" class is removed.
- Day End Hour
- Hour at which the "night" class is added to the canvas tag and the "day" class is removed.
- Advanced Tab - Custom Skin
- Each configuration item heading has a mouseover tooltip which explains the values expected by the input. Play with it and you'll find some very interesting combinations.
Please report bugs!