Tired of seeing ::cck:: in your Joomla RSS and ATOM feeds? SEBLODFeed will process your SEBLOD tags in your feeds just like you see them in your site.
Sponsored by Jeremy Goimard, this extension scans your feed output and replaces the SEBLOD tags with your SEBLOD content. If you see Jeremy in the forums, and you use this plugin - be sure to thank him for commissioning its creation. Jeremy thinks it should be called "SEBLOD wonderful Feed". You can be the judge.
Note, this plugin only works with the Joomla native RSS and ATOM feed output. 3rd party feed generators are not supported.
- Download SEBLODFeed from the RicheyWeb download page.
- This page will remain unlinked, as the link may change in the future. Visit http://www.richeyweb.com and use the search feature - search for "SEBLODFeed".
- In Joomla /administrator, go to the "Extensions" menu, the "Manage" sub-menu, and the "Install" sub-menu.
- Select the "Upload Package File" tab
- Press the "Choose File" button to browse your system and locate the plugin file you downloaded
- Press the "Upload & Install" button
At this point, the extension is installed but not enabled. You can find the plugin by going to the Extensions menu and selecting "Plugins". When in the plugin manager, search for "SEBLODFeed".
The plugin has no configuration options. Enable and save.
If something goes wrong, please submit a bug report.