SSL Labs ScoreSecurityHeaders.io ScoreHSTS Preloaded

There is no cost to join RicheyWeb, and membership is a requirement to submit bug reports and participate in the support forums.

AdminExile IP Whitelist Button in IP Security bombs me out

More
2 years 6 months ago #179 by rherder
Hi,

Having the same problem with version 2.3.7
After this I install vs 2.3.6 without deinstalling vs 2.3.7 and everything works just fine again.
So I do not update the 2.3.6 again.

Thanks,

Regards,
Rein

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 6 months ago #181 by michael
I wrote the IP black and white list functionality when Joomla JForms were much younger and less robust. Instead of trying to shoehorn a fix, I'm working on a rewrite with 3.6 and 3.7 compatibility in mind. This will mean it is not backwards compatible, and will require reconfiguration for those who had, and lost ip black/whitelist functionality.

So, in short, I'll have a new version out shortly after 3.7 is finalized. In the next few weeks.

More
2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 6 months ago #182 by cct27
This would be great, I will make another donation for this update, well worth it :)

Michael, you used to have a donation button, can't seem to find it.
Last edit: 2 years 6 months ago by cct27.

More
2 years 6 months ago #183 by michael
I've done away with donations. Tax-wise, more trouble than they're worth. Keep your money.

More
2 years 5 months ago - 2 years 5 months ago #208 by michael
New version is out, 3.3 and 3.3 Pro

The pro version contains the IP Security and Bruteforce functionality, and the annual update subscription is $36. Buy it once, updates for a year, no install restrictions and the extension doesn't expire with the subscription.
Last edit: 2 years 5 months ago by michael.

More
2 years 5 months ago #209 by cct27
Hmmmm, I appreciate the work that goes into this Michael and I will subscribe for a year, but I think you should reconsider the subscription. IP security and Bruteforce is included in Admintools from what I understand, it comes free with Akeeba Backup Pro, to me an essential buy for the backup purpose alone.

I prefer your little plugin to admintools but if it's another subscription to add to my extension expenses I'll have to revert to admintools again.

Thanks for your hard work.

CCT

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.