SSL Labs Score

There is no cost to join RicheyWeb, and membership is a requirement to submit bug reports and participate in the support forums.

Installation error with SQL database with Pro version 3.7

More
7 months 2 weeks ago - 7 months 2 weeks ago #231 by vheijens
vheijens created the topic: Installation: there can be only one TIMESTAMP column
Hi

When installing AdminExilePro the installer reports;
Incorrect table definition; there can be only one TIMESTAMP column with CURRENT_TIMESTAMP in DEFAULT or ON UPDATE clause SQL=CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `#__adminexilepro` ( `ts` timestamp NOT NULL DEFAULT CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, `type` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', `address` varchar(48) NOT NULL, `rule` varchar(48) NOT NULL, `fail` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', `expire` timestamp NOT NULL DEFAULT CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, UNIQUE KEY `entry` (`ts`,`type`,`address`) ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;

Fault code: 1293

My server is running php 5.5.38 and sql 5.5.54

Any thoughts on how to solve this?

Attachments:
Last Edit: 7 months 2 weeks ago by vheijens.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 months 2 weeks ago #232 by Glenn
Glenn replied the topic: Installation error with SQL database with Pro version 3.7
Dear Support,
we just purchased the latest AdminExile v.3.7 and are unable to install.
Error displayed is:
Warning
JInstaller: :Install: Error SQL Incorrect table definition; there can be only one TIMESTAMP column with CURRENT_TIMESTAMP in DEFAULT or ON UPDATE clause SQL=CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `#__adminexilepro` ( `ts` timestamp NOT NULL DEFAULT CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, `type` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', `address` varchar(48) NOT NULL, `rule` varchar(48) NOT NULL, `fail` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', `expire` timestamp NOT NULL DEFAULT CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, UNIQUE KEY `entry` (`ts`,`type`,`address`) ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;
Extension Install: SQL error processing query: DB function failed with error number 1293
Incorrect table definition; there can be only one TIMESTAMP column with CURRENT_TIMESTAMP in DEFAULT or ON UPDATE clause SQL=CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `#__adminexilepro` ( `ts` timestamp NOT NULL DEFAULT CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, `type` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', `address` varchar(48) NOT NULL, `rule` varchar(48) NOT NULL, `fail` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', `expire` timestamp NOT NULL DEFAULT CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, UNIQUE KEY `entry` (`ts`,`type`,`address`) ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;
SQL =

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `#__adminexilepro` (
`ts` timestamp NOT NULL DEFAULT CURRENT_TIMESTAMP,
`type` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`address` varchar(48) NOT NULL,
`rule` varchar(48) NOT NULL,
`fail` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`expire` timestamp NOT NULL DEFAULT CURRENT_TIMESTAMP,
UNIQUE KEY `entry` (`ts`,`type`,`address`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;

Error
Error installing plugin

Please advice how to fix.
We had previously installed the free version without any errors. Before installing the PRO version we uninstalled the free version.

Thank you for reply.

More
7 months 2 weeks ago #233 by vheijens
vheijens replied the topic: Installation error with SQL database with Pro version 3.7
I have the same issue with my installation. see my post from the day before: https://www.richeyweb.com/forum/adminexile/134-installation-there-can-be-only-one-timestamp-column

No reply yet...

More
7 months 2 weeks ago #234 by michael
michael replied the topic: Installation error with SQL database with Pro version 3.7
OK, I merged these two topics so I can answer both.

I just emailed this answer to vheijens, so I'm going to paste it here:

OK, I have 2 answers for you.

1. I didn't consider the limitations of MySQL 5.5.x - this is not an issue in MySQL 5.6+, so if you upgrade to the next revision this error will disappear.
2. I now must rewrite all of that functionality because Joomla supports MySQL as old as 5.1 - that sucks...but I'll do it.

Totally my fault. I was attempting to write for features present in the supported versions but I didn't take that 5.5 limitation in to account.

Let me know what you want to do. If you can upgrade MySQL then it will work immediately. If you need to stay with that version, I think I can safely say that an update will be available within 24 hours. If these are deal-breakers, I can issue a refund.

----

Michael

More
7 months 2 weeks ago #235 by michael
michael replied the topic: Installation: there can be only one TIMESTAMP column
I'm starting testing on the next version

More
7 months 2 weeks ago #236 by michael
michael replied the topic: Installation: there can be only one TIMESTAMP column
Download the new version here guys:

V 3.8

www.richeyweb.com/software/joomla/plugin...plugins/1-adminexile
The following user(s) said Thank You: Glenn

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Kunena Forum