SSL Labs Score

There is no cost to join RicheyWeb, and membership is a requirement to submit bug reports and participate in the support forums.

Minor things that might be bugs.

More
5 months 1 day ago #281 by Piotr
Piotr created the topic: Minor things that might be bugs.
Hello,

After installing AdminExile Pro 3.13 and enabling the IP Security feature I clicked on the + sign for whitelisting IPs just to see how it works. I forgot about it and left it as it was with blank fields. After configuring other features the plugin wouldn't allow me to save or save&exit. The thing is that in my case the plugin displayed a pink rectangle that probably should contain the warning message with regards to the empty fields, but it was empty showing only a misplaced x button to close it. Not sure what kind of message should be there (and maybe it's just some sort of browser rendering bug on my end), but after removing the empty entry field I'm able to save & close.

Also, on your site, when I try to cancel the recurring payment in "My Subscriptions" section I get this message:

"Error
There was an error while cancelling your subscription. Please contact the site administrator."

Best regards & thank you for this extension

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 1 day ago #286 by michael
michael replied the topic: Minor things that might be bugs.
That's going to be a Joomla bug (the pink box). I will look into that - because it does make the extension operate in a manner that isn't intended.

Regarding your subscription - are you referring to the recurring payment?

More
5 months 1 day ago #287 by Piotr
Piotr replied the topic: Minor things that might be bugs.
Yes, just the automatic renewal option at the end of the subscription period.

More
5 months 1 day ago #288 by michael
michael replied the topic: Minor things that might be bugs.
Done.

If you want to continue receiving updates at the end of your subscription, you'll have to purchase again - there is no difference in price.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Kunena Forum