SSL Labs ScoreSecurityHeaders.io ScoreHSTS Preloaded

There is no cost to join RicheyWeb, and membership is a requirement to submit bug reports and participate in the support forums.

I paid the paid version, but i never got the link

More
4 weeks 1 day ago #4219 by pgizest
Hello Richey,

I've just paid your extension, but once paid, i have been redirected to an URL indicating (see attached document) that i'm not authorized.

I had not displayed the beginning of the URL, jsut the authorize number, because everybody will see this document ...

Regards,
Pascal gineste
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 weeks 1 day ago #4220 by pgizest
Don't take into account this message i succeeded to download the pro version.
But you should correct this
Have a nice day
Regards
P. Gineste

More
3 weeks 5 days ago #4221 by michael
The link assumes you're already logged in. When logged in, you have a user menu which give you download links to anything you have purchased.

I'll see about linking users into the login form so they don't see that error.

Michael

More
2 weeks 2 days ago #4228 by trogladyte
My copy expired on 2/27/20. However, I received notification from PayPal that it was renewed on 2/27/20. Payment appeared to go through OK, but I can't download the new version. I emailed you twice directly, but no reply.

Please confirm.

More
2 weeks 2 days ago #4229 by michael
Fixed!

Sorry - I've had trouble with the paypal checkout, so I switched to Paddle. I'll disable your automatic payment, because Paypal doesn't send the message anymore to my site that the renewal occurred.

So, to be clear - I'm cancelling the recurring payment. You'll still receive your notification of expiration, and can process a regular payment through my new processor Paddle in the future.

Michael :)

More
2 weeks 1 day ago #4230 by trogladyte
Thanks Michael. Interesting, your experience with PayPal. I used them for 8 odd years and every client was a recurring payment. The main issue I had with them was they couldn't reinstate a suspended profile which cause a lot of grief. One of the reasons I eventually jumped to a "real" processor.

Cheers

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.