SSL Labs ScoreSecurityHeaders.io Score

There is no cost to join RicheyWeb, and membership is a requirement to submit bug reports and participate in the support forums.

AdminExile stop hiding joomla backend administrator login url in my two websites

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #919 by libuyi2008
libuyi2008 created the topic: AdminExile stop hiding joomla backend administrator login url in my two websites
Dear staff.
Thank you for your excellent joomla extension. I have used Admin Exile for more than 2 years.
I have two websites in one cloud server. I used Admin Exile 2.4.1 in both of these two websites. Recently, I found the Admin Exile stop working in both of these two websites, that is, it can not hide the joomla back-end administrator login url. I set URL Access Key and Key Value, however, if I went to joomla back-end administrator login url, for example, www.xxx.com/administrator , it still shown the login page. It should hide the url and redirect to home page. I uninstalled the old version, and installed the latest free version 3.6.1, it still cannot hide the joomla back-end administrator login url. If you can help to solve the problem, I will buy pro version.
Best regards
Buyi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #920 by michael
michael replied the topic: AdminExile stop hiding joomla backend administrator login url in my two websites
The current AdminExile version is 3.16.1 - so you're running a version that's a little out of date.... by 4 years at least. I can't be exact on that date, because I never released a 2.x version beyond 2.3.7 - after that I bumped the major version up to 3. So, wherever you got that version from...don't go there anymore.

If you still have a session cookie and it has not expired - AdminExile will let you in
If you have the pro version and whitelisted your IP address, AdminExile will let you in

The latest free version is 3.16.1 - so even that's a bit out of date by about a year.

I use the free version on all of my sites, and I know it works.

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #921 by michael
michael replied the topic: AdminExile stop hiding joomla backend administrator login url in my two websites
If you can provide a little more information, I can try to help. Maybe send me the URL in private so I can test it myself.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Kunena Forum