SSL Labs ScoreSecurityHeaders.io ScoreHSTS Preloaded

There is no cost to join RicheyWeb, and membership is a requirement to submit bug reports and participate in the support forums.

× EU e-Privacy Directive needs your help!

A free extension like this survives only by reputation. You can help by submitting a review in the Joomla Extension Directory. Please take the time to make a review by clicking on the link below (opens in a new window)

extensions.joomla.org/write-review/review/add?extension_id=4850

Strange behavior of I agree and I decline buttons

More
9 months 1 week ago #15850 by Sokrates
When clicking on either the I agree button or the I decline button, then nothing seem to happen. When refreshing the page then the EU e-Privacy Directive ribbon disappears and one can see that the button one has clicked on has got an impact on the the information given in the information "box" of EU e-Privacy Directive. It just seem to be that the ribbon of the EU e-Privacy Directive does not disappear when one of the buttons has been clicked.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 months 1 week ago #16472 by Sokrates
It seems that it might have been the extension Google Analytics that has created the problem.

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #34420 by Francis
I have the same problem. Did you find a solution other than disabling the google analytics plugin?

More
1 month 2 weeks ago - 1 month 2 weeks ago #34422 by Sokrates

I have the same problem. Did you find a solution other than disabling the google analytics plugin?

No, I've just kept the Google Analytics plugin disabled and uploaded the "identification file" of Google Analytics to use it without any need of the plugin.
Last edit: 1 month 2 weeks ago by Sokrates.

More
1 month 2 weeks ago - 1 month 1 week ago #34424 by Bogisich
Did you have a fix on this issue? Facing same issue but no response from anyone and couldnt find this topic troubleshooting in google.

​​​​​​​myaarpmedicare
Last edit: 1 month 1 week ago by Bogisich.

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #34425 by Ben.white.89
i do not have this problem, just check out my website eksperten and you will see.
if you have any problems or just let me know and i will help you out.

-Ben White

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.