SSL Labs ScoreSecurityHeaders.io ScoreHSTS Preloaded

There is no cost to join RicheyWeb, and membership is a requirement to submit bug reports and participate in the support forums.

× EU e-Privacy Directive needs your help!

A free extension like this survives only by reputation. You can help by submitting a review in the Joomla Extension Directory. Please take the time to make a review by clicking on the link below (opens in a new window)

extensions.joomla.org/write-review/review/add?extension_id=4850

I Agree button not working

More
4 weeks 5 hours ago #4091 by jfrizelle
Hi,

I can't get the 'I Agree' button to work on one of my sites - www.stmarysnewross.org - although the 'I Decline' button is working fine.

If I click 'I Agree' and ignore the fact that the message is still being displayed and just browse the site as normal, the message disappears and the module appears to show that I have accepted cookies - however most users will just see that the message doesn't disappear and will click 'I Decline' to get rid of it.

Can some please tell me how to fix this?

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 6 days ago #4092 by jfrizelle
Just to say, I followed the steps outlined here: www.richeyweb.com/forum/eu-e-privacy-dir...-not-working-anymore - but still not working. I created both an Accepted Cookies and a Declined Cookies user group.

My other sites that are using this extension work fine straight out of the box (no new User Groups, changes to Access Levels, etc).

Any help very much appreciated.

More
3 weeks 2 days ago #4103 by michael
Replied by michael on topic I Agree button not working
Verify that you enabled the "Ajax - EU e-Privacy Directive" plugin

More
3 weeks 1 day ago #4115 by jfrizelle
Hi Michael,

That plugin is enabled and always has been. This is only a recent problem - since around the end of September.

Thanks.

More
3 weeks 1 day ago #4117 by michael
Replied by michael on topic I Agree button not working
Can you check for messages in the javascript error console?

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.