SSL Labs ScoreSecurityHeaders.io Score

There is no cost to join RicheyWeb, and membership is a requirement to submit bug reports and participate in the support forums.

× EU e-Privacy Directive needs your help!

A free extension like this survives only by reputation. You can help by submitting a review in the Joomla Extension Directory. Please take the time to make a review by clicking on the link below (opens in a new window)

extensions.joomla.org/write-review/review/add?extension_id=4850

Module not showing when registered users enter the site

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #862 by cyskye
cyskye created the topic: Module not showing when registered users enter the site
Hi
I am using EU e-Privacy plugin in a site but when a user enters the registered area the module doesn't show.
If I inspect the page I see that the module is there with all the three options set to display:none.

<div class="plg_system_eprivacy_module">
<div class="plg_system_eprivacy_message" style="display:none">
<div class="plg_system_eprivacy_declined" style="display:none">
<div class="plg_system_eprivacy_accepted" style="display:none">

When I log-out the site, the module re-appears.
How can I solve it? Module is "public" and already have tried with protostar template to see if something changes but nothing happens.
Running joomla 3.8.6 and php 7.1

Hope you can help me to find a solution

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #866 by michael
michael replied the topic: Module not showing when registered users enter the site
Send me a message with your site URL using the contact link above.

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #869 by cyskye
cyskye replied the topic: Module not showing when registered users enter the site
Sent.
ps: Checked the "send a copy to your mail" but didn't receive any copy of the message

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #872 by michael
michael replied the topic: Module not showing when registered users enter the site
I got it.

That's new - something changed in the latest Joomla release. I'm chasing this down now.

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #874 by michael
OK, one of the tests that previously reported false is now reporting true when a user is logged in - so, I'm no longer relying on that test to decide if JS should be loaded.

I'm finishing up testing and will have a new version of the extension available shortly.

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #875 by michael
3.6.3 is now available from the extension download page - cyskye, I'm taking care of your site install directly
The following user(s) said Thank You: cyskye

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Kunena Forum