SSL Labs ScoreSecurityHeaders.io Score

There is no cost to join RicheyWeb, and membership is a requirement to submit bug reports and participate in the support forums.

EU e-Privacy Directive - and J2store not working together

More
4 weeks 22 hours ago #926 by afri-can
afri-can created the topic: EU e-Privacy Directive - and J2store not working together
Hi,

I installed EU e-Privacy Directive on a customers site, for some reason the systems - EU e-Privacy Directive plugin conflicts with J2store and I cannot add items to the cart or change currencies (j2store cart module) any thoughts on how I can solve this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 weeks 19 hours ago #927 by michael
michael replied the topic: EU e-Privacy Directive - and J2store not working together
EU e-Privacy Directive blocks cookies until a user accepts them. Shopping carts store items in a cookie. Until the user accepts cookies, the shopping cart won't work.

This is the intended operation of my plugin - to prevent cookies until a user has consented.

More
4 weeks 18 hours ago #928 by afri-can
afri-can replied the topic: EU e-Privacy Directive - and J2store not working together
Yes I worked that out, I was testing so I did not have the module on all the pages, I thought it would only effect the pages that the module was installed on all works correctly after user agrees, thank you!
The following user(s) said Thank You: michael

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Kunena Forum