cyskye created the topic: Little bug on reconsider cookies
Hi Richey, thank you for your help, I really appreciate what you do.
I think I've found a little bug. Follow the steps:
1 - First visit to the site:
- ribbon message shows, everything works fine
- refresh page without clicking anything: ribbon shows
2 - I accept cookies: everything fine
3 - After accepting, I refuse coookies
Here's the little bug
4 - I click on RECONSIDER cookies.
- ribbon message shows
- refresh page without clicking anything: ribbon doesn't show anymore and plugin acts like I've accepted, so I see the module that says that I've accepted (but it shows without clicking on ACCEPT)
Joomla last version, plugin last version.
You can see it in action at gdpr-forum(dot)it
Just a little OT question: are the acceptance logged somewhere? Where?
cyskye replied the topic: Little bug on reconsider cookies
Yes, I've already installed last version just released. I noticed that If I cancel all cookies:
- cancelled all cookies and f5 to begin test.
- first access: 0 cookies
- first acceptance: 2 cookies (joomla + eu-privacy)
- first remove: 3 cookies (joomla + eu-privacy + eu-privacy)
- then banner appears and still refreshing have the same issue...