SSL Labs ScoreSecurityHeaders.io Score

There is no cost to join RicheyWeb, and membership is a requirement to submit bug reports and participate in the support forums.

× EU e-Privacy Directive needs your help!

A free extension like this survives only by reputation. You can help by submitting a review in the Joomla Extension Directory. Please take the time to make a review by clicking on the link below (opens in a new window)

extensions.joomla.org/write-review/review/add?extension_id=4850

Cannot remove cookies in production site

More
4 months 5 days ago #2340 by michael
michael replied the topic: Cannot remove cookies in production site
That is very strange. Looking at all of the network responses, there is no cookie ever set - all of the sudden it shows up.

Not in firefox though (confirmed)
Opera has a weird behavior, but only if redirected from /

I'm still looking into the other one. If I can find a way to re-create either of your issues, I will be able to figure it out - but as it stands, the cookie appears from nowhere. Plus, it's an HTTP cookie, so it can't be set by javascript - it MUST be set from an HTTP response, but when I review the HTTP responses from your site, there is no cookie set!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 4 days ago - 4 months 3 days ago #2354 by pieter
pieter replied the topic: Cannot remove cookies in production site
I did some research on three technically identical sites. Same added extensions, same template base..
cadet2017.com - works ok in all browsers
cadet.nl - leaves session cookies - new value on each click
bizgo.nl - leaves session cookies - new value on each click - has facetted consent.

Configuration on all sites and plugin is the same. All running from the same server Apache version 2.2.15 and PHP 7.0.2 in FCGId mode
When I check in debugger (F12) I see the cookie value being deleted but not the cookie itself...

I added a screenshot where you can see what is showing in the debugger..

[added 12-7-2018] again I was checking if I could find differences between the sites.. not thusfar... what I do see though when I am navigating through cadet2017.com... The cookie is dropped on my browser and immediately deleted (I see it appear and immediately disappear...)

If you need more info, please do tell.
Attachments:
Last Edit: 4 months 3 days ago by pieter. Reason: added info

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Kunena Forum