SSL Labs ScoreSecurityHeaders.io ScoreHSTS Preloaded

There is no cost to join RicheyWeb, and membership is a requirement to submit bug reports and participate in the support forums.

× EU e-Privacy Directive needs your help!

A free extension like this survives only by reputation. You can help by submitting a review in the Joomla Extension Directory. Please take the time to make a review by clicking on the link below (opens in a new window)

extensions.joomla.org/write-review/review/add?extension_id=4850

Cannot remove cookies in production site

More
2 years 3 weeks ago #2340 by michael
That is very strange. Looking at all of the network responses, there is no cookie ever set - all of the sudden it shows up.

Not in firefox though (confirmed)
Opera has a weird behavior, but only if redirected from /

I'm still looking into the other one. If I can find a way to re-create either of your issues, I will be able to figure it out - but as it stands, the cookie appears from nowhere. Plus, it's an HTTP cookie, so it can't be set by javascript - it MUST be set from an HTTP response, but when I review the HTTP responses from your site, there is no cookie set!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 3 weeks ago - 2 years 3 weeks ago #2354 by pieter
I did some research on three technically identical sites. Same added extensions, same template base..
cadet2017.com - works ok in all browsers
cadet.nl - leaves session cookies - new value on each click
bizgo.nl - leaves session cookies - new value on each click - has facetted consent.

Configuration on all sites and plugin is the same. All running from the same server Apache version 2.2.15 and PHP 7.0.2 in FCGId mode
When I check in debugger (F12) I see the cookie value being deleted but not the cookie itself...

I added a screenshot where you can see what is showing in the debugger..

[added 12-7-2018] again I was checking if I could find differences between the sites.. not thusfar... what I do see though when I am navigating through cadet2017.com... The cookie is dropped on my browser and immediately deleted (I see it appear and immediately disappear...)

If you need more info, please do tell.
Attachments:
Last edit: 2 years 3 weeks ago by pieter. Reason: added info

More
9 months 3 weeks ago #4034 by rwadmin
More language redirect cookies.... that's no fun for me... Joomla is setting a cookie and then immediately redirecting without allowing plugins to run.

OK, I may have to make a change in the core. I hope the core devs allow it.

More
1 month 4 days ago - 1 month 4 days ago #4327 by lucifer1413
192.168.1.1 is a local IP address that is used to access the admin panel. 192.168.l.l is set by routers and modem company as the default gateway to access the Admin Panel of the router from where you can change default settings of your router including LAN, WLAN, Proxy, DSL, and different settings.

https://192-168-11.me/192-168-2-1/192.168.2.1
Last edit: 1 month 4 days ago by lucifer1413.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.