SSL Labs ScoreSecurityHeaders.io Score

There is no cost to join RicheyWeb, and membership is a requirement to submit bug reports and participate in the support forums.

× EU e-Privacy Directive needs your help!

A free extension like this survives only by reputation. You can help by submitting a review in the Joomla Extension Directory. Please take the time to make a review by clicking on the link below (opens in a new window)

extensions.joomla.org/write-review/review/add?extension_id=4850

Hikashop cart stays empty

More
2 months 6 days ago #1041 by LC
LC created the topic: Hikashop cart stays empty
Hi there,

I have started using this component shortly and like it so far. But I have some questions.

1 - It seems that I need the AJAX-plugin to be enabled as well as the System plugin. Is that correct? I didn't see this in the documentation. Without the AJAX-plugin, nothing happens after clicking "ACCEPT". (The "DON'T ACCEPT" button works fine though?)

2 - I am using hikashop on my website. And hikashop says that this component doesn't/t use any cookies. So I didn't do anything to block them with EU e-privacy Directive. But, when I don't accept cookies, the cart stays empty. I don't understand how that could be?

I hope someone can answer my questions :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 5 days ago #1048 by michael
michael replied the topic: Hikashop cart stays empty
That is correct. The ajax plugin receives the accept and remove cookies message. Don't accept just hides the buttons, because nothing has changed.

Your shopping carts won't work until a user accepts cookies because shopping carts use cookies to store the selected items.

More
2 months 5 days ago #1054 by LC
LC replied the topic: Hikashop cart stays empty
OK, that makes sense.

I will change the text so customers will understand this.

Thank you!
The following user(s) said Thank You: michael

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Kunena Forum