SSL Labs ScoreSecurityHeaders.io Score

There is no cost to join RicheyWeb, and membership is a requirement to submit bug reports and participate in the support forums.

× EU e-Privacy Directive needs your help!

A free extension like this survives only by reputation. You can help by submitting a review in the Joomla Extension Directory. Please take the time to make a review by clicking on the link below (opens in a new window)

extensions.joomla.org/write-review/review/add?extension_id=4850

I Agree button not working - I Decline button does work

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #1215 by Kaps
Kaps created the topic: I Agree button not working - I Decline button does work
Hi,

This is at www.londonroofingltd.com/

I checked for possible z-index issue and that does not seem to be the problem.

I have tried different Display Type settings in the plugin and have the same problem with all.

My Javascript / Console skills are not great!

Any ideas please?

Also, I agree having the module in top position but then don't like the persistant message "you have agreed / declined" always shown at the top afterwards.

Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #1217 by michael
michael replied the topic: I Agree button not working - I Decline button does work
The accept AJAX request should respond with a value of "true" - yours doesn't, which means your AJAX - EU e-Privacy Directive plugin is not enabled.

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #1225 by Kaps
Kaps replied the topic: I Agree button not working - I Decline button does work
Thanks Michael that resolved the problem and Accept is now clickable. The 'AJAX - EU e-Privacy Directive' plugin is not mentioned in the Documentation so I was not sure what it was for. You may want to add this to save yourself further questions ;-)

Also, for the benefit of others reading this, if you do not want the "You have allowed cookies ..." message and button to be positioned at the top then position the module in a module position at the bottom of your page. I used 'Debug', which is a common defined position at the bottom of most templates. However this will also position the initial notice at the bottom if you have chosen 'Joomla Module' for the Display Type parameter in the 'System - EU e-Privacy Directive' plugin. So if you want this initial notice to be at the top, which makes sense to me, then use the 'Page Ribbon' Display Type parameter in the 'System - EU e-Privacy Directive' plugin.

The end result is you have the initial notice in a prominent position at the top and the Remove Cookies notice at the bottom out of the way.

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #1233 by michael
michael replied the topic: I Agree button not working - I Decline button does work
I will check the documentation and make sure it's in there. The ajax plugin was added after Joomla 3 came out - so it is relatively new.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Kunena Forum