SSL Labs ScoreSecurityHeaders.io Score

There is no cost to join RicheyWeb, and membership is a requirement to submit bug reports and participate in the support forums.

× EU e-Privacy Directive needs your help!

A free extension like this survives only by reputation. You can help by submitting a review in the Joomla Extension Directory. Please take the time to make a review by clicking on the link below (opens in a new window)

extensions.joomla.org/write-review/review/add?extension_id=4850

Buttons don't work

More
3 months 1 week ago #1328 by alberto
alberto created the topic: Buttons don't work
Hi i've just installed and activated the module and the plugins in a local test site with xampp v3.2.2 and joomla version 3.8.7. It shows up in the site but it seemps that any of the buttons work. I tried to change the different options of the module and the plugins but nothing changes. What can i do to make it work properly?

thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 1 week ago #1331 by alberto
alberto replied the topic: Buttons don't work
Update: i tried to install the module on the production site to verfy if the problem waqs in the configuration of the test site but it works in the same way. You can see i t at the address www.la-tela-bianca.it
The site doesn't load any cookie whatever button you choose and the message remain there untill you colse it with the x button.
Considering i've no great experience in programming, any suggestion?

More
3 months 1 week ago #1332 by michael
michael replied the topic: Buttons don't work
If you read the documentation, it states that the mod_eprivacy module MUST be published and present on all pages of the site.
If you read the plugin configuration, it states that the module is required for all display types (except the cookie blocker)
If you read the JavaScript Console output on your page, it says:
The EU e-Privacy Directive extension REQUIRES the eprivacy module to be published.
Attachments:

More
3 months 1 week ago #1336 by alberto
alberto replied the topic: Buttons don't work
hi Michael
thank you for your answer. I checked what you write and i have to say that the module is regularly published in all the pages of the site. I don't know what is blocking it. There is anything you can suggest to be controlled in the site configuration?

More
3 months 1 week ago #1338 by alberto
alberto replied the topic: [CLOSED]Buttons don't work
HI just to let you know, i've found the solution of the problem. It was because i forget to assign a proper position to the module. Once i did it, everything started to work properly. Thank you anyway for your suggestion. it has been useful. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: michael

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Kunena Forum