SSL Labs ScoreSecurityHeaders.io Score

There is no cost to join RicheyWeb, and membership is a requirement to submit bug reports and participate in the support forums.

× EU e-Privacy Directive needs your help!

A free extension like this survives only by reputation. You can help by submitting a review in the Joomla Extension Directory. Please take the time to make a review by clicking on the link below (opens in a new window)

extensions.joomla.org/write-review/review/add?extension_id=4850

module shows, buttons not working

More
5 months 1 day ago - 5 months 1 day ago #1403 by jantunes
jantunes created the topic: module shows, buttons not working
Hi

I've used your excellent AdminExile and now, while looking for a solution for the pesky GDPR I found your EU e-Privacy Detective. Installed it and got it showing, although only under the System Message option, but still it is not working, I believe.

When the module appear, it shows as if the user has already declined cookies, but the buttons to reconsider or agree or disagree do not work, or at least nothing happens. I've tried to set a module for this, but as the System Message option worked (sort of) I decided it was good enough. But it does not work. Any idea or suggestion?

The website, if you don't mind checking, is www.joseantunes.com/ . I left it with the System Message mode active.

Thank you

Jose Antunes
Last Edit: 5 months 1 day ago by jantunes. Reason: typo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 1 day ago #1415 by michael
michael replied the topic: module shows, buttons not working
The javascript console on your site tells the tale:

The EU e-Privacy Directive extension REQUIRES the eprivacy module to be published.

More
5 months 1 day ago #1431 by jantunes
jantunes replied the topic: module shows, buttons not working
Hi
thanks for your reply... but the module is published, and that's why I am lost. Am I doing something wrong?

Attachments:

More
5 months 1 day ago #1434 by michael
michael replied the topic: module shows, buttons not working
Take a look at the menu assignment. That one bites me now and then.....I forget to assign it to all pages and scratch my head wondering why the module isn't appearing.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Kunena Forum