SSL Labs ScoreSecurityHeaders.io ScoreHSTS Preloaded

There is no cost to join RicheyWeb, and membership is a requirement to submit bug reports and participate in the support forums.

× EU e-Privacy Directive needs your help!

A free extension like this survives only by reputation. You can help by submitting a review in the Joomla Extension Directory. Please take the time to make a review by clicking on the link below (opens in a new window)

extensions.joomla.org/write-review/review/add?extension_id=4850

Some cookies not blocked and problems of kick out

More
1 year 4 months ago #2192 by cyskye
Yes I did it.
I assigned the map module to accepted cookies.
My question is:
I have some checkboxes in the banner, that I set with the different cookies descriptions. If people accept only (for example) autentication cookies and not gmaps cookies, how can I assign the access levels?
Because those modules are all in accepted cookies access level.
If people check just autentication and not gmaps cookies in the banner, it shows the gmap module as well.
I'm shurely doing something wrong, but don't understand what....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 4 months ago #2193 by michael
OK, so here's the basics:

accepted cookies / declined cookies - this are the default levels for all of the Joomla assigned cookies.

For each cookie you define in the list, you must create an access level, and assign the plugins/modules to that access level. For example - if you're going to offer Google Analytics as an option. You would create a Cookies - Google Analytics user group, and access level (containing that group). Assign the Google Analytics plugin to that access level. When you create the cookie definition for Google Analytics, you would choose the Cookies - Google Analytics access level for that item.

This way, when a user does not accept that cookie, they are not added to that view level, and the plugin does not load. Likewise, when they do accept the level, they are added to the group, and the plugin does load.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.