SSL Labs ScoreSecurityHeaders.io Score

There is no cost to join RicheyWeb, and membership is a requirement to submit bug reports and participate in the support forums.

× EU e-Privacy Directive needs your help!

A free extension like this survives only by reputation. You can help by submitting a review in the Joomla Extension Directory. Please take the time to make a review by clicking on the link below (opens in a new window)

extensions.joomla.org/write-review/review/add?extension_id=4850

severe error after installing / configuring the module

More
6 months 3 weeks ago #1498 by SchochS
SchochS created the topic: severe error after installing / configuring the module
Hi there,

I just installed the eu-privacy package on my site (Joomla 3.8.7).

When I configure the module (i.e. change the module-position), I get this error:
nimb.ws/vVOP5c

When I change anything at the module and hit 'save', I'm thrown out of the backend and have to log in again. When I open the plugin again, the recent changes are not saved. When I save them again, everything works fine.

What's wrong???

Stefan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 3 weeks ago #1499 by michael
michael replied the topic: severe error after installing / configuring the module
Did you have to log in again?

More
6 months 3 weeks ago #1503 by SchochS
SchochS replied the topic: severe error after installing / configuring the module
Sure!
If Im'm looged out, I have to log in again (given I want to work in the backend again). ;-)

Good news: I CAN log in again and the rest seems to work fine.

I created a clone of my site. Same error.
If you want to test, let me know how I can send you the credentials in a safe way.

Thx!!

Stefan

More
6 months 3 weeks ago #1504 by michael
michael replied the topic: severe error after installing / configuring the module
The error you pasted is something else. My extension doesn't operate in administrator. Being logged out is a known side effect.

The following user(s) said Thank You: SchochS

More
6 months 3 weeks ago #1506 by SchochS
SchochS replied the topic: severe error after installing / configuring the module
Thx for the explanation. That makes perfect sense, I will use a seperate browser when testing.
I was just worried that something might be wrong with my site.

Would it be possbile the error comes from the template?
Any other idea?

And one simple question: where do I find the text messages displayed, so I can translate them to German?

Stefan

More
6 months 3 weeks ago #1507 by michael
I made a video for that too!

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Kunena Forum