SSL Labs ScoreSecurityHeaders.io Score

There is no cost to join RicheyWeb, and membership is a requirement to submit bug reports and participate in the support forums.

× EU e-Privacy Directive needs your help!

A free extension like this survives only by reputation. You can help by submitting a review in the Joomla Extension Directory. Please take the time to make a review by clicking on the link below (opens in a new window)

extensions.joomla.org/write-review/review/add?extension_id=4850

Banner not Showing Up an all Browsers (IE 11, Chrome and Firefox)

More
2 months 3 weeks ago - 2 months 3 weeks ago #1587 by Kilch
Kilch created the topic: Banner not Showing Up an all Browsers (IE 11, Chrome and Firefox)
Hi,

Did some search and couldn't find any resolve to my issue, just for IE Browsers. I am trying to get the ribbon to show up on the bottom of the screen. I have selected the Ribbon output and it doesn't appear to show up at all.

CMS: Joomla 3.8
I'm using Shaper Floox for a template

Read somewhere to use Position 12 for the module on another template. but I only have positions 1-8 and currently trying the rest, but not getting any of them to work.

I'm also not seeing menu link to the Privacy Policy or the legal EU Legal Notice.

As a matter of fact, I'm not able to edit the CSS. Seems like whatever I change, doesn't go into effect.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Last Edit: 2 months 3 weeks ago by Kilch.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #1599 by michael
michael replied the topic: Banner not Showing Up an all Browsers (IE 11, Chrome and Firefox)
Try putting the module into a "debug" position. Many templates have that.

My plugin doesn't create privacy policies or legal notices, it allows you to link to them - but it's up to you to create those.

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #1600 by Kilch
Kilch replied the topic: Banner not Showing Up an all Browsers (IE 11, Chrome and Firefox)
Yes, I've tried the Debug position and still doesn't work.

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #1606 by michael
michael replied the topic: Banner not Showing Up an all Browsers (IE 11, Chrome and Firefox)
You'll have to figure out what are correct module positions for your template. They could be anything - there is no standard. The template designer gets to choose what they're named, and where they go.

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #1639 by WangNET
WangNET replied the topic: Banner not Showing Up an all Browsers (IE 11, Chrome and Firefox)
I am having the same issue. Joomla 3.8.8. It does not matter what position I publish the module to, it does not display. If I put in a colored background for the module via CSS then that shows, but that is all that shows - there are no contents in the module. Do I have to do something to link the plugins to the module? I cannot see anything in the documentation about this.

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #1640 by michael
The module and system plugin work together. Neither works without the other.

Do you have anything in the javascript console?

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Kunena Forum