SSL Labs ScoreSecurityHeaders.io ScoreHSTS Preloaded

There is no cost to join RicheyWeb, and membership is a requirement to submit bug reports and participate in the support forums.

× EU e-Privacy Directive needs your help!

A free extension like this survives only by reputation. You can help by submitting a review in the Joomla Extension Directory. Please take the time to make a review by clicking on the link below (opens in a new window)

extensions.joomla.org/write-review/review/add?extension_id=4850

front and backend login issues after install

More
1 year 10 months ago - 1 year 10 months ago #1669 by jimmiewiddle
Hi, Once again many thanks for your reply and help!!! :)

Editing this messag as just seen your new one, Im still unable to login to the backend so I cant check this myself, but perhaps will email support and inform them of the situation. Hopefully I will be able to login to the backend shortly.

Great to hear Ive inspired you, your have to let me know once your done with it as looks like I should be replacing this ajax login.

Ill let you know once I hear back from them, once again many thanks for your help!!!
Last edit: 1 year 10 months ago by jimmiewiddle.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 10 months ago #1670 by michael
I found that refreshing the /administrator login page allows login to work in /administrator of your site.

The errors connecting to the developer site is because they hardcoded their links as http - and your site is refusing to load them because they are not secure.

Your site isn't loading MooTools in /administrator, and that's causing several errors

The developer hardcoded a google font to load from an http address, and your site is refusing to load it because it's insecure.

Being logged out of /administrator when editing that module - I have no idea. That's weird.

You've inspired me to create an open-source ajax login module....because this nonsense is unacceptable (and it looks pretty cool)

More
1 year 10 months ago #1678 by jimmiewiddle
Hi again, Sorry I was just thinking ive sent a support request to the ajax login developer, could you possibly wait to see what he comes back with before informing Joomla, im not wanting to make problems for people, hope you understand, ill let you know as soon as he gets back to me.
Once again many thanks!

More
1 year 10 months ago #1679 by michael
I didn't report, because it appears that Joomla changed the policy. What they're doing doesn't violate policies, it's just questionable.

More
1 year 10 months ago #1680 by michael
their site says your subscription is expired, by the way.

More
1 year 10 months ago #1682 by michael
I'm probably a week or so away from making an ajax login plugin (mine would be a plugin) - I'm on a GDPR conference call now.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.