SSL Labs ScoreSecurityHeaders.io Score

There is no cost to join RicheyWeb, and membership is a requirement to submit bug reports and participate in the support forums.

× EU e-Privacy Directive needs your help!

A free extension like this survives only by reputation. You can help by submitting a review in the Joomla Extension Directory. Please take the time to make a review by clicking on the link below (opens in a new window)

extensions.joomla.org/write-review/review/add?extension_id=4850

Modal Display

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #1123 by Tim
Tim created the topic: EU e-Privacy Directive
Hi, Apologies if I'm in the wrong place - I have a question about your impressive ePrivacy directive extension (and thanks for making it free).

The modal option displays the modal contents in a div at the bottom left of the page, inline with the rest of the content - not as a modal on top of the page.
- I have security software disabled in case it's interfering,
- I have found JS errors but they all appear to relate to Facebook.

I think this is just a display issue but cannot find a solution and cannot find any obvious CSS conflict either via my browser's dev tools.

Can you provide any insight? I'd be much obliged as this is really the only issue preventing me from using your software.

Screenshot below.

Much obliged.

Tim
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #1125 by michael
michael replied the topic: EU e-Privacy Directive
The modal display uses bootstrap, so if your template does not use bootstrap and there is a CSS conflict, it's possible that the modal isn't being displayed correctly.

Try this:

In your browser address bar, while on your homepage, add ?tmpl=protostar

Does the modal appear normally?

If so, it's a template incompatibility. It's not the end of the world, and it's why I made so many display options available. The ribbon is CSS framework agnostic.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Kunena Forum