A free extension like this survives only by reputation. You can help by submitting a review in the Joomla Extension Directory. Please take the time to make a review by clicking on the link below (opens in a new window)
scocam created the topic: Confused with Access Level and EPD
I watch the video on the new feature that will be added soon. I am confused about adding a 2nd EPD module but ther are no option other than show Title, Menu Assignment and the standard adv and permissions tabs. If I recall you indicated access level changes.
Who does on assign the EPD module to an access level or module or am I really confused here.
I woudl like to isolate a contact form to ensure cookies have been selected before any info or send button can be used.
I know you are swamped, it's not a time senstive issue.
side note, why does my status indicator always show I am away?
scocam replied the topic: Confused with Access Level and EPD
One thing I noticed is problem with user/access level accept & decline assigned to a specific module
Edge Browser and Chrome
1. go to website
2. decline cookies
3. nav to contact page and the form module is not visible (perfect)
4. Accept Cookies and form module is visible
5. go to eprivacy module: remove cookies (footer position)
6. form module is still visible, even after page refresh and CTRL F5
7. click reconsider cookies: banner pops up
8 click decline
9. refresh page and CTRL F5: no change form is still visible
10. nav to another menu item and back to the contact page the form is still visible
Browser Settings are set to celar cookies on close. Close browser then open browser nav to site, select decline cookies the contact form is hidden. Repeat steps 1-10 same issue