SSL Labs ScoreSecurityHeaders.io Score

There is no cost to join RicheyWeb, and membership is a requirement to submit bug reports and participate in the support forums.

× EU e-Privacy Directive needs your help!

A free extension like this survives only by reputation. You can help by submitting a review in the Joomla Extension Directory. Please take the time to make a review by clicking on the link below (opens in a new window)

extensions.joomla.org/write-review/review/add?extension_id=4850

Plugin Purchases

More
3 weeks 1 hour ago #1706 by scocam
scocam created the topic: Plugin Purchases
Hello Michael,

Question about purchasing plugins, is a purchased plugin for a single site only or can we use he purchased plugin on multiple sites?

Design Starts with a Blank Sheet

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 7 minutes ago #1707 by michael
michael replied the topic: Plugin Purchases
What you are purchasing is access to updates. What you do with the plugins is up to you. One site, multiple sites - it's too difficult to track such things so I don't bother. You're given a download id that is used with the "Download ID" plugin which enables automatic updates for my paid extensions on sites where it's installed. If you maintain your subscription, the download id remains active and the sites will receive updates. Let it lapse and my extensions will remain at their latest updated versions.

If you want to install it on multiple sites - go for it. I'm a pragmatist, I see it as an added value to my customers, and you get more bang for your buck.

I fixed the online/offline/away badges - thanks for the heads-up. I hadn't noticed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: scocam

More
2 weeks 6 days ago #1711 by scocam
scocam replied the topic: Plugin Purchases
Perfect :)

Design Starts with a Blank Sheet

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Kunena Forum