SSL Labs ScoreSecurityHeaders.io Score

There is no cost to join RicheyWeb, and membership is a requirement to submit bug reports and participate in the support forums.

× EU e-Privacy Directive needs your help!

A free extension like this survives only by reputation. You can help by submitting a review in the Joomla Extension Directory. Please take the time to make a review by clicking on the link below (opens in a new window)

extensions.joomla.org/write-review/review/add?extension_id=4850

Display type

More
6 months 1 week ago #1778 by hardimos
hardimos created the topic: Display type
I understand the "System Message" option. It is not displayed because i use Gantry framework.
But I have same issues with all other settings. Only Page ribbon works.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 1 week ago #1783 by michael
michael replied the topic: Display type
Modal may not work because of Gantry also. The modal relies on the Bootstrap 2.3.x CSS supplied by Joomla, which is replaced in gantry. The module display method, however, should not be affected by anything, and page ribbon brings its own CSS - so it should display anywhere.

If you wanted something to act like a modal, you could give the ribbon a custom CSS to make it appear any way you want. Likewise, the HTML can be overridden to match your template.

More
6 months 1 week ago #1787 by hardimos
hardimos replied the topic: Display type
Well, i will try to move it to the bottom area, because there in the top, hides logo, flags etc, which is not good.

More
6 months 1 week ago #1804 by michael
michael replied the topic: Display type
That's why I put mine on the bottom also.

There is a topic where someone asked how to do this and I put all of the necessary CSS in my reply.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Kunena Forum