SSL Labs ScoreSecurityHeaders.io Score

There is no cost to join RicheyWeb, and membership is a requirement to submit bug reports and participate in the support forums.

× EU e-Privacy Directive needs your help!

A free extension like this survives only by reputation. You can help by submitting a review in the Joomla Extension Directory. Please take the time to make a review by clicking on the link below (opens in a new window)

extensions.joomla.org/write-review/review/add?extension_id=4850

Doesn't work, same Joomla site, different domain name

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #1779 by saraheagle
saraheagle created the topic: Doesn't work, same Joomla site, different domain name
Hello, thanks for this extension, it's great.

However, I do have an issue on memoryinbeds.org.uk/mib-home (MiB). The buttons are not clickable, so you cannot accept or decline cookies.

This domain name and another domain name www.carersinbeds.org.uk (CiB) are both one Joomla site. I just load a different template / modules according to the domain name.

On the CiB site, the Cookie acceptance works perfectly. Until sometime recently it worked on the MiB one too.
(I did try adding memoryinbeds.org.uk to the plugin "Cookie Domains" to see if that would make it work, but it did not.)

Hope you can help,

Oh, and I checked memoryinbeds.org.uk/mib-home?option=com_ajax&format=json as per another post, and the message seems OK.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #1784 by michael
michael replied the topic: Doesn't work, same Joomla site, different domain name
You need to publish the module to all pages. I searched your page HTML and the module is not present. The plugin cannot operate without all parts available.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #1788 by saraheagle
saraheagle replied the topic: Doesn't work, same Joomla site, different domain name
It's there, can you not see it at the bottom of every page?
I have attached a screenshot.

Thanks for getting back in touch so quickly
Attachments:

More
2 months 2 weeks ago - 2 months 2 weeks ago #1792 by michael
michael replied the topic: Doesn't work, same Joomla site, different domain name
That isn't the module - it's the plugin ribbon output.

The module is (by default) named mod_eprivacy and must be enabled in the module manager, assigned to a position, and assigned to all pages.
Last Edit: 2 months 2 weeks ago by michael.

More
2 months 1 week ago #1809 by saraheagle
saraheagle replied the topic: Doesn't work, same Joomla site, different domain name
I don't have an extension of any sort with "geo" in the title.

I have these four EU e-Privacy Directive extensions

Thanks Michael
Sarah
Attachments:

More
2 months 1 week ago #1812 by michael
The module will (by default) be named "mod_eprivacy"

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Kunena Forum