SSL Labs ScoreSecurityHeaders.io Score

There is no cost to join RicheyWeb, and membership is a requirement to submit bug reports and participate in the support forums.

× EU e-Privacy Directive needs your help!

A free extension like this survives only by reputation. You can help by submitting a review in the Joomla Extension Directory. Please take the time to make a review by clicking on the link below (opens in a new window)

extensions.joomla.org/write-review/review/add?extension_id=4850

Third party extension

More
5 months 1 week ago #1790 by jean-loup
jean-loup created the topic: Third party extension
Good Day Michael

I updated recently to the last version. I have a new issue with third party extensions like the login module

I made carefully all the steps to create a new user group Cookies (parent public) and also a new access level as mentioned in your doc. Then of course the access level of the login menu is Cookies

With the previous versions everything was working fine.
It means you decline and the login menu is not shown, you revert and the login is shown. Everything was fine

But now since the update you can accept or decline cookies, the login menu is not anymore shown at all, - even if you accept them. Would you have an idea?

In the EU-D plugin, under "Accepted Cookies Access Level" I have the new user group and under Delicned (...) it is public

In case the site is 121time.com

Thank you for your help!

Jean-Loup

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 1 week ago #1795 by michael
michael replied the topic: Third party extension
The declined access level must be a unique level. Setting it to public will cause issues.

I'm in the middle of a major rewrite now. I'll be rewriting all of the documentation when I'm finished.

More
5 months 1 week ago #1796 by michael
michael replied the topic: Third party extension
I just tested your site, and I was able to accept, remove, and reconsider cookies. The only thing that isn't working right is removal of the google analytics cookies (add .121time.com to the cookie domains in the advanced tab of the system plugin)

Missing the login menu, I think that will recover when you create and add the declined access level.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jean-loup

More
5 months 1 week ago #1798 by jean-loup
jean-loup replied the topic: Third party extension
Great!! Working well... thank you so much!
The following user(s) said Thank You: michael

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Kunena Forum