SSL Labs ScoreSecurityHeaders.io Score

There is no cost to join RicheyWeb, and membership is a requirement to submit bug reports and participate in the support forums.

× EU e-Privacy Directive needs your help!

A free extension like this survives only by reputation. You can help by submitting a review in the Joomla Extension Directory. Please take the time to make a review by clicking on the link below (opens in a new window)

extensions.joomla.org/write-review/review/add?extension_id=4850

Language "Switch" not working

More
4 months 1 week ago #1816 by Hamsa
Hamsa created the topic: Language "Switch" not working
Hi,

first of all, thank you very much for your great work. This is a really helpful plugin for joomla.

I need your assistance in changing the display language of the messages of the output of the e-prívacy module.
My site (currently test) test.neubrunnen-praxis.de uses the last release 3.9.1

I like to change the display output to german.
I´ve got the beautiful translation from Bernd ( www.richeyweb.com/forum/search?query=ger...1&catids=7&start=120 ) and followed the steps you posted in your doc ( www.richeyweb.com/documentation/10-eu-e-privacy-directive ).

There is no change in output language, still english. Is there somewhere a setting which I have to consider?

cheers
Sven

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 1 week ago #1818 by Hamsa
Hamsa replied the topic: Language "Switch" not working
Hi,

I got it. After some "cruising" inside the directories of the joomla installation II detected that I copied the language file to the wrong language directory. Right after moving it into the directoy /../administrator/language/de-DE it works. That was an reading error from my side, the documentation is correct.

cheers
Sven

More
4 months 1 week ago #1825 by michael
michael replied the topic: Language "Switch" not working
Reported and resolved while I was sleeping! Good job tracking down the problem!

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Kunena Forum