SSL Labs ScoreSecurityHeaders.io Score

There is no cost to join RicheyWeb, and membership is a requirement to submit bug reports and participate in the support forums.

× EU e-Privacy Directive needs your help!

A free extension like this survives only by reputation. You can help by submitting a review in the Joomla Extension Directory. Please take the time to make a review by clicking on the link below (opens in a new window)

extensions.joomla.org/write-review/review/add?extension_id=4850

There is no configuration tab for the Modal Window

More
5 months 1 week ago #1821 by its4yougr
its4yougr created the topic: There is no configuration tab for the Modal Window
Hi
The EU e-Privacy Cookies Directive should be part of every Joomla website.
After some struggling I got it to work as a JS Message. That was probably because I was using same browser for configuring it and testing it. As soon as I was deleting the cookies I was getting logged out. And that was a pain.... I couldn't make it work as a Modal Window since in the version 3.9.1 that I downloaded today there is no Modal Window Tab in the plugin configuration. I also had to update Joomla to the latest version trying to troubleshoot the problem. I got blank screens a couple of times.
The website URL is psixi.eu .
I have this running over CloudFlare with JCH Optimizer, and JotCache. It functions pretty OK but the problem is that I cannot use the Modal Pop up which is pretty nice I think.....
I saw into your video that there is a "Modal Display Options" how do I get that?

Thank you in advance
George

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 1 week ago #1822 by michael
michael replied the topic: There is no configuration tab for the Modal Window
Modal display options was removed when I switched to the bootstrap modal from the squeezebox modal (which has been deprecated and will soon be removed)

Bootstrap modals require a bootstrap template, and are styled using the template stylesheet.

More
5 months 1 week ago #1832 by its4yougr
its4yougr replied the topic: There is no configuration tab for the Modal Window
Hi
Thank you for your extremely prompt reply! ! !
So you are telling me that there is no configuration option for the Modal Window... Right?
The problem that I am facing is that when I enable the Modal Window from the Plugin options what I get is the attached image at the bottom of my site below the footer (debug position).
This is because my template doesn't support it or for some other reason?
The template is build using Artisteer and it's for Joomla 3.5.

Thanks again
BR
George
Attachments:

More
5 months 1 week ago #1833 by its4yougr
its4yougr replied the topic: There is no configuration tab for the Modal Window
SORRY SORRY SORRY.....
As you said "Bootstrap modals require a bootstrap template, and are styled using the template stylesheet."
An you were right 100% ! ! !
My Artisteer Template didn't have bootstrap support. I found this article here www.artisteer.com/?post_id=243129&p=forum_post&forum_id=9 that explains how to add (using a hack) bootstrap support into Artisteer templates.
I did it and voila I got the modal popup ! ! !

Thanks again
George

More
5 months 1 week ago #1838 by michael
michael replied the topic: There is no configuration tab for the Modal Window
If your template is not based on bootstrap, that is the result.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Kunena Forum