SSL Labs ScoreSecurityHeaders.io Score

There is no cost to join RicheyWeb, and membership is a requirement to submit bug reports and participate in the support forums.

× EU e-Privacy Directive needs your help!

A free extension like this survives only by reputation. You can help by submitting a review in the Joomla Extension Directory. Please take the time to make a review by clicking on the link below (opens in a new window)

extensions.joomla.org/write-review/review/add?extension_id=4850

Bug 3.9.1

More
1 week 5 days ago #1859 by yodam
yodam created the topic: Bug 3.9.1
Hi I renew my past message "I updated to 3.9.1 . It has a different behaviour".

I did your test and on other pages i find the <div class="plg_system_eprivacy_module"> and a CSS.

On the page that doesn't work I find only a css.

How can I solve this problem?

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 5 days ago #1860 by michael
michael replied the topic: Bug 3.9.1
missing module is usually due to a difference in templates between pages. The only other time someone reported it, it turned out that they used a different template on the pages where the module would not appear. Adding the expected module position fixed it.

More
1 week 5 days ago #1865 by yodam
yodam replied the topic: Bug 3.9.1
Thanks! I've solved. Now I exaplin what I did and why.

I needed a template for the first page to make it great but all big extensions like community builder,kunena, etc. became messy (fields in the wrong place,etc.) so I've used the Protostar template for those parts of my site.

Due to different names on template positions I've created two module associated with your nice plugin (let's say mod_eprivacy_first_page_template and mod_eprivacy_protostar) and those modues where associated with pages. I've created the contacts page after this association so was sufficient to associate mod_eprivacy_protostar to this new contact page.

I think a Joomla error message that say that the module is not associated with the page could help

I hope this post will help who had the same problem

Thanks for your help and for this plugin!
The following user(s) said Thank You: michael

More
1 week 5 days ago #1872 by michael
michael replied the topic: Bug 3.9.1
Glad to help!

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Kunena Forum