SSL Labs ScoreSecurityHeaders.io Score

There is no cost to join RicheyWeb, and membership is a requirement to submit bug reports and participate in the support forums.

× EU e-Privacy Directive needs your help!

A free extension like this survives only by reputation. You can help by submitting a review in the Joomla Extension Directory. Please take the time to make a review by clicking on the link below (opens in a new window)

extensions.joomla.org/write-review/review/add?extension_id=4850

Css map and EU e-privacy

More
2 months 1 week ago #1887 by witraze
witraze created the topic: Css map and EU e-privacy
Hi,
First of all thank you very much indeed for your EU e-privacy!
To make it even better I'd like to inform about some kind of conflict (maybe? ).
I have CSS map on my site www.ptrm.pl/wiecej-o-nas#mapa and after install EU e-p the map ceased to work.
There are images attached of map before and afer install.

regards Tomek
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 1 week ago #1888 by michael
michael replied the topic: Css map and EU e-privacy
You've installed something that has disabled some core joomla features. Your site is not loading the Joomla core.js file, and all of the Joomla script options (including javascript translations) are missing.

I've seen this once before, caused by a Joomla 2.5 plugin called "Joomla Options" (I think). I looked for "Joomla Options" in your site, and it's not present...so it's something else.

It's probably a system plugin. Whatever it is, it's disabled parts of Joomla.

More
2 months 1 week ago #1889 by witraze
witraze replied the topic: Css map and EU e-privacy
Thank you very much for your instant reply! The site was built by other company unfortunatelly. So it is my task now to find this fatal plugin by turning off all one by one. Thanks for suggetion indeed!

regards Tomek

More
2 months 1 week ago #1890 by michael
michael replied the topic: Css map and EU e-privacy
I'd start with the filter by system plugins, filter by enabled, rule out the ones that are core Joomla, then rule out the ones that have known functions.

It's going to be something with weird options to disable certain core javascript files. it might even be something to prevent the Joomla core jQuery from loading. If they messed with JHtml, that would do it.

More
2 months 1 week ago #1893 by witraze
witraze replied the topic: Css map and EU e-privacy
Thank you for directing me! I have found that "System - Head Script" plug in was turned off. After turning on Map and Eu priv is OK.
During my check it turned out that JCH blocks EU-priv from displaying. But it is question for JCH developer rather.

Thank you once more for your kind support

Tomek
The following user(s) said Thank You: michael

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Kunena Forum