SSL Labs ScoreSecurityHeaders.io Score

There is no cost to join RicheyWeb, and membership is a requirement to submit bug reports and participate in the support forums.

× EU e-Privacy Directive needs your help!

A free extension like this survives only by reputation. You can help by submitting a review in the Joomla Extension Directory. Please take the time to make a review by clicking on the link below (opens in a new window)

extensions.joomla.org/write-review/review/add?extension_id=4850

JS Confirm

More
2 months 1 week ago #1919 by xgipper
xgipper created the topic: JS Confirm
Hello
I chose the JS confirm option on a couple of sites mainly for aesthetic/speed reasons, but this option seems to be greyed out on another site where I just installed the latest version of the extension. Maybe there is something I am not doing right to make this option possible? Also how would it affect sites where I upgrade the extension to the latest but where I have chosen JS Confirm on an older version?
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 1 week ago #1930 by michael
michael replied the topic: JS Confirm
The code is still present, so sites that have chosen JS Confirm will still operate after an upgrade. The last thing I wanted to do was make your sites non-functional.

To be fully compliant with GDPR, the display must allow users to choose which cookies they want to allow - and the JS Confirm isn't capable of displaying that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: xgipper

More
2 months 1 week ago #1935 by xgipper
xgipper replied the topic: JS Confirm
Thanks for the swift explanation. I guess I need to take a closer look at the options in the latest version – and learn how to style the different display options.
Presumably if I change a site currently using JS Confirm to one of the other options to test it out, and it has the latest version installed, I won't then be able to go back to JS Confirm.

More
2 months 1 week ago #1944 by michael
michael replied the topic: JS Confirm
Yes and no...if you feel like venturing into the database, or messing with the javascript console, I could tell you how to do it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: xgipper

More
2 months 1 week ago #1951 by xgipper
xgipper replied the topic: JS Confirm
Thanks for the kind offer, but I'll certainly pass (due to complete lack of ability :) ) and try to make the other options work for me, and learn how to style them.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Kunena Forum