SSL Labs ScoreSecurityHeaders.io Score

There is no cost to join RicheyWeb, and membership is a requirement to submit bug reports and participate in the support forums.

× EU e-Privacy Directive needs your help!

A free extension like this survives only by reputation. You can help by submitting a review in the Joomla Extension Directory. Please take the time to make a review by clicking on the link below (opens in a new window)

extensions.joomla.org/write-review/review/add?extension_id=4850

Strange scroll to top button behaviour

More
1 week 1 day ago - 1 week 1 day ago #1977 by danielecr
danielecr created the topic: Strange scroll to top button behaviour
Hello!
First of all, apologize, because I really don't know from where this bug comes, it could come from the module, or from the browser, but it's really difficult to track, as sometimes it shows, sometimes not...
In my site I have a scroll to top button at the right-bottom corner and the eprivacy module at the very bottom of my page; I noticed that only sometimes the scroll to top button didn't work, as well as the remove cookies and the change consent buttons (they do not respond on taps, but can select the text with long tap).
This apparently happens only with my mobile, android 7 and latest chrome browser, which is 67.0.3396.81.

Then, I noticed that this website has a similar layout to mine, and I was able to reproduce the same bug with this site.
By connecting my mobile to my pc and by debugging with chrome I understood that the active area of the scroll to top button sometimes is shifted a bit above the visual button.
So if I tap on the visual scroll to top button nothing happens, if I tap in the active area I have a correct scroll to top behaviour, but the eprivacy module buttons do not respond in any case.

I'm attaching an image, which should explain better than my words (notice the yellow/green/blue rectangle which is the active area of the scroll to top button).

I don't have any error related to this and I really can't understand where the bug originates, if in the browser or elsewhere.

Maybe someone experienced the same or knows the reason of this strange behaviour.

Daniele
Attachments:
Last Edit: 1 week 1 day ago by danielecr.
The following user(s) said Thank You: michael

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 23 hours ago #1990 by michael
michael replied the topic: Strange scroll to top button behaviour
That is interesting. I've got some eprivacy stuff to work out, so this is going on the back burner until I get those other things resolved.

I tried to make it happen in Chrome 66, but I'm running Linux, so those things don't always track across platforms. I'll look more closely at it later.
The following user(s) said Thank You: danielecr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Kunena Forum