A free extension like this survives only by reputation. You can help by submitting a review in the Joomla Extension Directory. Please take the time to make a review by clicking on the link below (opens in a new window)
First of all, apologize, because I really don't know from where this bug comes, it could come from the module, or from the browser, but it's really difficult to track, as sometimes it shows, sometimes not...
In my site I have a scroll to top button at the right-bottom corner and the eprivacy module at the very bottom of my page; I noticed that only sometimes the scroll to top button didn't work, as well as the remove cookies and the change consent buttons (they do not respond on taps, but can select the text with long tap).
This apparently happens only with my mobile, android 7 and latest chrome browser, which is 67.0.3396.81.
Then, I noticed that this website has a similar layout to mine, and I was able to reproduce the same bug with this site.
By connecting my mobile to my pc and by debugging with chrome I understood that the active area of the scroll to top button sometimes is shifted a bit above the visual button.
So if I tap on the visual scroll to top button nothing happens, if I tap in the active area I have a correct scroll to top behaviour, but the eprivacy module buttons do not respond in any case.
I'm attaching an image, which should explain better than my words (notice the yellow/green/blue rectangle which is the active area of the scroll to top button).
I don't have any error related to this and I really can't understand where the bug originates, if in the browser or elsewhere.
Maybe someone experienced the same or knows the reason of this strange behaviour.