A free extension like this survives only by reputation. You can help by submitting a review in the Joomla Extension Directory. Please take the time to make a review by clicking on the link below (opens in a new window)
A bug was recently brought to my attention, but not directly. I was given the symptom, and it took a while to diagnose the actual bug.
This is kind-of a big deal, because it directly affects one of the features of my extension. The per-cookie-access-level isn't working completely.
In my tests, I was selecting modules and plugins at random to ensure the access levels were being added - and for my tests, they were. Unfortunately, I wasn't testing System plugins. The access level adjustments CURRENTLY do not affect System plugins. When described to me, I was told that a specific Google Analytics plugin wasn't loading - and I wasn't about to go buy a plugin to test it. To make a long story short, I made a list of things to test and when I got to the System plugins, I found a failure.
I've spent the last 10 hours researching and experimenting to find a way around this, and as of 15 minutes ago - I have a working solution. It's now 1:44 AM, and I dare not try to build this solution into the extension, because I will probably mess it up.
Tomorrow, when I'm fresh, I will implement this fix and release 3.10.6. The new version contains several bugfixes, a new templatized/overridable cookie table (everyone thank jjnxpct for making that request), a method to remove cookies on your domain which were added by 3rd parties (like Google Analytics), and of course - the access level fix.