SSL Labs ScoreSecurityHeaders.io Score

There is no cost to join RicheyWeb, and membership is a requirement to submit bug reports and participate in the support forums.

× EU e-Privacy Directive needs your help!

A free extension like this survives only by reputation. You can help by submitting a review in the Joomla Extension Directory. Please take the time to make a review by clicking on the link below (opens in a new window)

extensions.joomla.org/write-review/review/add?extension_id=4850

Can't reach anymore the homepage with Chrome, like a loop or redirection

More
4 months 1 day ago #2101 by jean-loup
jean-loup created the topic: Can't reach anymore the homepage with Chrome, like a loop or redirection
Hello Mat, sorry to be a pain ;-)

Was trying to have the Geolocation working since I'm in Switzerland, outside EU, so I shouldn't get the messages displayed. But I have all the time the message even from Switzerland, or USA (I tried with a VPN)

www.121time.com

But recently on Chrome I can't anymore reach the home page. Working on Firefox and Safari.
I had to de-activate the plugins since Chrome is of course 60% of our trafic.

I made a short video of what happens with the plugin enabled.

Any idea?

Wish you a good evening.

Jean-Loup
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 1 day ago #2105 by michael
michael replied the topic: Can't reach anymore the homepage with Chrome, like a loop or redirection
That's no fun - Can we schedule a time to enable the plugin so I can examine it while it's happening?

More
4 months 1 day ago - 4 months 1 day ago #2106 by jean-loup
jean-loup replied the topic: Can't reach anymore the homepage with Chrome, like a loop or redirection
of course. Just see now that there is an update for the geoip plugin. Will try now.
May I ask you where you are located from Switzerland, whats your time now?
Or may I create an account for you and send the credentials to your mail address if I'm not here?
Finally just created an account for you. Can I send it to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. ?
THanks for your help
Last Edit: 4 months 1 day ago by jean-loup.

More
4 months 1 day ago #2107 by michael
michael replied the topic: Can't reach anymore the homepage with Chrome, like a loop or redirection
That's a good email address. I'm in Texas USA, and it's almost noon

More
4 months 1 day ago #2108 by michael
The geoip plugin update was to satisfy a JED requirement. Functionally, nothing changed.

More
4 months 1 day ago #2109 by michael
It's still happening, even after I disable eprivacy

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Kunena Forum