SSL Labs ScoreSecurityHeaders.io Score

There is no cost to join RicheyWeb, and membership is a requirement to submit bug reports and participate in the support forums.

× EU e-Privacy Directive needs your help!

A free extension like this survives only by reputation. You can help by submitting a review in the Joomla Extension Directory. Please take the time to make a review by clicking on the link below (opens in a new window)

extensions.joomla.org/write-review/review/add?extension_id=4850

Can't reach anymore the homepage with Chrome, like a loop or redirection

More
1 year 1 month ago #2110 by michael
michael replied the topic: Can't reach anymore the homepage with Chrome, like a loop or redirection
OK - I've narrowed it down to being a problem with the system message display type.

I've switched your display type to "Module" so at least it's active. I'll look into the system message issue now.

Michael

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 1 month ago #2113 by michael
michael replied the topic: Can't reach anymore the homepage with Chrome, like a loop or redirection
I updated the system message controls in 3.10.12. If you want the system message output, give it a try.

I could never make my system loop like yours, so I'm kind of shooting in the dark. I believe I have a good solution to what I think was causing it (a cookie not being deleted)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Kunena Forum