SSL Labs ScoreSecurityHeaders.io Score

There is no cost to join RicheyWeb, and membership is a requirement to submit bug reports and participate in the support forums.

× EU e-Privacy Directive needs your help!

A free extension like this survives only by reputation. You can help by submitting a review in the Joomla Extension Directory. Please take the time to make a review by clicking on the link below (opens in a new window)

extensions.joomla.org/write-review/review/add?extension_id=4850

500 error with Geo plugin

More
4 weeks 1 day ago #2121 by jjnxpct
jjnxpct created the topic: 500 error with Geo plugin
Backend fatal error: PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/visible01/domains/visible-younique.nl/public_html/tmp/geoiploc.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php70/usr/share/pear') in /home/visible01/domains/visible-younique.nl/public_html/plugins/system/geoip/helper.php on line 42

For now I disabled the plugin. Monday I will take a better look, but what could be going wrong here? Any thoughts / suggestions?

System - Geo IP - 1.0.2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 weeks 1 day ago #2122 by jjnxpct
jjnxpct replied the topic: 500 error with Geo plugin
I also see a System - EU e-Privacy Directive Geo IP... (3.10.12). Is this a different (newer?) plugin that does the same thing? Should I just delete the System - Geo IP plugin maybe?

More
4 weeks 1 day ago #2123 by michael
michael replied the topic: 500 error with Geo plugin
I had to pull the group plugin because I took the name of another extension by regular labs.

Uninstall is fine

More
4 weeks 1 day ago #2129 by driver023
driver023 replied the topic: 500 error with Geo plugin
Hello Michael,
Will you release a new version of this plugin with a changed name or it is enough just uninstall the plugin until "the better time"?

Thanks.

NorrNext - our extensions for Joomla

More
4 weeks 1 day ago #2132 by michael
michael replied the topic: 500 error with Geo plugin
Disable or uninstall System - Geo IP, the JED won't allow me to take the name of an extension already in the JED.

The new version is named System - EU e-Privacy Directive Geo IP, and it is included in the package version 3.10.9+

The current version is 3.10.12

More
4 weeks 1 day ago #2135 by danielecr
danielecr replied the topic: 500 error with Geo plugin
Maybe if it is not possible to uninstall your old geoip plugin automatically you can put a big message to uninstall it (if any) after update/installation?

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Kunena Forum