SSL Labs ScoreSecurityHeaders.io Score

There is no cost to join RicheyWeb, and membership is a requirement to submit bug reports and participate in the support forums.

× EU e-Privacy Directive needs your help!

A free extension like this survives only by reputation. You can help by submitting a review in the Joomla Extension Directory. Please take the time to make a review by clicking on the link below (opens in a new window)

extensions.joomla.org/write-review/review/add?extension_id=4850

decline session cookies

More
5 months 1 day ago #2332 by corner28
corner28 replied the topic: decline session cookies
yes, but cookies are declined and the session cookie comes back every time the slider changes image.

On spielwiese.kultur-oh.de it is also just the session cookie. As soon as I go to a next page, the cookie comes back. Although I declined cookies

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 4 hours ago #2339 by michael
michael replied the topic: decline session cookies
It isn't coming from the PHP where my plugin has control over the output - it's coming from the images. I can even see where the cookie arrives, and your site later issues a keepalive request which results in my plugin deleting the cookie - but then another image is loaded and it's back.

I can see that your server is running nginx, so you shouldn't be processing everything as PHP (which is how apache2 + mod_php works). It's really strange, but it's also not something I can replicate. My nginx server doesn't behave that way.

More
4 months 4 weeks ago - 4 months 4 weeks ago #2353 by corner28
Okay, thanks for your great effort. The most important site is the website of the city. I have now adapted a compatible template. Nothing else changed, just changed the template. "EU e-Privacy Directive" works well. :)

here you can see it: cookies.kultur-oh.de/ Just a few more details and tomorrow I can release that. (then: www.oldenburg-holstein.de )

By the way: I need only the link "View Privacy Policy" Where can I kill the other two links? ("View e-Privacy Directive Documents",
"View GDPR Documents")

And I have no social sharing, no googleanalytics, no ads on the website. So I do not need the button "remove cookies". So, where can I kill this Button. (edit: No third party cookies., in this case "remove cookies" and "change cookie consent" will do the same)

If you can answer that, I would be happy.
Last Edit: 4 months 4 weeks ago by corner28.

More
4 months 4 weeks ago - 4 months 4 weeks ago #2363 by corner28
"- I need only the link "View Privacy Policy".

I found it... of course.... sorry.
Last Edit: 4 months 4 weeks ago by corner28.

More
4 months 4 weeks ago #2364 by corner28
" - I do not need the button "remove cookies" - " - I solved it in CSS

button.plg_system_eprivacy_accepted {
display: none;
}

More
4 months 4 weeks ago #2371 by michael
michael replied the topic: decline session cookies
You may want to consult with your attorney. The law states that users must have the ability to decline cookies and even reverse their previous decision.

Do what you want with your site, but understand that you may be exposing yourself to legal trouble.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Kunena Forum