SSL Labs ScoreSecurityHeaders.io ScoreHSTS Preloaded

There is no cost to join RicheyWeb, and membership is a requirement to submit bug reports and participate in the support forums.

× EU e-Privacy Directive needs your help!

A free extension like this survives only by reputation. You can help by submitting a review in the Joomla Extension Directory. Please take the time to make a review by clicking on the link below (opens in a new window)

extensions.joomla.org/write-review/review/add?extension_id=4850

decline session cookies

More
1 year 3 months ago #2324 by michael
Replied by michael on topic decline session cookies
The modal display option requires that your template use the Joomla provided Bootstrap CSS/JS - Many templates bring their own bootstrap, others load 3rd party, and yet others load bootstrap 3 or 4.

I aim to support core Joomla. The other display options have no boostrap requirements. The ribbon can be customized to appear like a modal.

Regarding the image slider - I would need to see that in action. If the cookie is 1st party (your own domain), I would need to see how it's being set that it's able to circumvent the protection. If it's 3rd party, then you didn't follow the 3rd party blocking instructions (because the slider would not be loading at all if you did)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 3 months ago #2327 by corner28
Replied by corner28 on topic decline session cookies
okay you are right. I have tested other templates. I have similar templates that are compatible to the Modal Window, so for me the easiest way is to change the template.

The other problem: It is a Website of a little town in germany. "Oldenburg in Holstein" And the Gouverment need a plugin like yours. I didn't work on the original-website. I work with a Backup on " spielwiese.kultur-oh.de ", it ist like a Mirror from the original, that I can experiment with.

but I think I was wrong with the image slider. It has to be something else. The cookie is from the own domain. (spielwiese.kultur-oh.de) See the attachments.

okay, and I look again to the 3rd party blocking instructions.
Attachments:

More
1 year 3 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago #2328 by michael
The cookie from spielwiese.kultur-oh.de indicates that the cookie domain was not set in Joomla Global Configuration.

It needs to be .spielwiese.kultur-oh.de or .kultur-oh.de
Last edit: 1 year 3 months ago by michael.

More
1 year 3 months ago #2329 by corner28
ok, i did it... no result.

.... but I did that before, without any result

More
1 year 3 months ago #2330 by corner28
I tried it here: updatemarkt.werwannwo-ostholstein.de/index.php - no problems

and here: erlebnis.oldenburg-holstein.de/parkfest.html - the same problem, but I think this is actually the imageslider's fault

More
1 year 3 months ago #2331 by michael
I don't see any cookie from the image slider on spielwiese.kultur-oh.de - I only see the Joomla session cookie.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.