SSL Labs ScoreSecurityHeaders.io Score

There is no cost to join RicheyWeb, and membership is a requirement to submit bug reports and participate in the support forums.

× EU e-Privacy Directive needs your help!

A free extension like this survives only by reputation. You can help by submitting a review in the Joomla Extension Directory. Please take the time to make a review by clicking on the link below (opens in a new window)

extensions.joomla.org/write-review/review/add?extension_id=4850

hide the module

More
6 days 22 hours ago #2335 by pulsarinformatique
pulsarinformatique created the topic: hide the module
Hi

In many sites we need to display the consent in the ribbon as the plugin proposes but we don't want to display the module on each page of the site.
the trouble is that the consent ribbon is only displayed on the page where the module is displayed.

how can we have the ribbon displayed on everypage while keeping the module displayed only through a loadpostion tag in the legal notices article please ?

thanks
cyril

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 days 20 hours ago #2342 by michael
michael replied the topic: hide the module
What you're asking for violates the GDPR. I'm not going to instruct you on how to break the law. Doing so would make me complicit.

More
5 days 18 hours ago #2346 by pulsarinformatique
pulsarinformatique replied the topic: hide the module
Hi

You mean the GDPR forces us to display the bottom module on EACH page (I'm not talking about the ribbon here, just the reconsider cookies module) ?

thanks

cyril

More
5 days 18 hours ago #2347 by michael
michael replied the topic: hide the module
GDPR states that consent must be as easily revoked as it is given.

I wrote the code in such a way that if the module is not present on a page, the consent message/ribbon/modal will not display. If you want to use my extension, you must use it in the recommended/supported manner.

More
5 days 8 hours ago #2351 by pulsarinformatique
pulsarinformatique replied the topic: hide the module
Ok, thanks, it's very clear
cyril

More
4 days 4 hours ago #2366 by jmoelholt
jmoelholt replied the topic: hide the module
I would also like a "silent" module that can be used on all page to activate the modal/notification. I dont want the module text to show up on all my pages. I only want to have people to modify their setting through my policy page.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Kunena Forum