SSL Labs ScoreSecurityHeaders.io Score

There is no cost to join RicheyWeb, and membership is a requirement to submit bug reports and participate in the support forums.

× EU e-Privacy Directive needs your help!

A free extension like this survives only by reputation. You can help by submitting a review in the Joomla Extension Directory. Please take the time to make a review by clicking on the link below (opens in a new window)

extensions.joomla.org/write-review/review/add?extension_id=4850

Failed connect to cdn.richeyweb.com:443; Connection timed out

More
5 days 17 hours ago #2348 by matrix17
matrix17 created the topic: Failed connect to cdn.richeyweb.com:443; Connection timed out
My joomla site does not open since today. I installed the plugin on sunday, and it was working fine. Since today the website does not open and shows the communicate:

Failed connect to cdn.richeyweb.com:443; Connection timed out.

I turned off the plg and mod on database and the page started to work. I still have problem to access the administration panel because the same error appears.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Kind regards
Maciej

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 days 14 hours ago #2350 by michael
michael replied the topic: Failed connect to cdn.richeyweb.com:443; Connection timed out
I just tested from 12 different connections around the world and it's working as expected. Maybe you should contact your host to find out why you can't connect.

I tested from my servers in:
Dallas, 2 networks
Chicago, 2 networks
San Francisco, 1 network
New York, 1 network
Miami, 1 network
London, 1 network
Singapore, 1 network
Amsterdam, 1 network
Frankfurt, 1 network
Hong Kong, 1 network

I don't know which update your site is trying to retrieve, but this is the one I tested:
cdn.richeyweb.com/updates/eprivacy.xml

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Kunena Forum