SSL Labs ScoreSecurityHeaders.io Score

There is no cost to join RicheyWeb, and membership is a requirement to submit bug reports and participate in the support forums.

× EU e-Privacy Directive needs your help!

A free extension like this survives only by reputation. You can help by submitting a review in the Joomla Extension Directory. Please take the time to make a review by clicking on the link below (opens in a new window)

extensions.joomla.org/write-review/review/add?extension_id=4850

Compatibility with Google NoRecaptcha ?

More
4 months 1 week ago #2356 by pulsarinformatique
pulsarinformatique created the topic: Compatibility with Google NoRecaptcha ?
Hi

Thanks for this extension but I can't make it work with Google NoRecaptcha. When I submit the form I get a google error telling me anti-spam check failure

the only way I found to make it work is ot REMOVE the cookies rom the bottom module (after you accepted them from the ribbon) and then submit the form again.

Is there some special settings we have to put in the e privacy plugin to make it work with Google NoRecaptcha please ?

thanks

cyril

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 6 days ago #2359 by michael
michael replied the topic: Compatibility with Google NoRecaptcha ?
all captcha require the Joomla session cookie to operate. Your users must accept cookies before they can submit forms.

This is in the documentation, and the reason for the cookies/no cookies access levels.

More
4 months 6 days ago #2360 by pulsarinformatique
pulsarinformatique replied the topic: Compatibility with Google NoRecaptcha ?
Thank you for your answer but it doesn't solve the issue.

Of course we first have to accept cookies before using captchas. However what I wrote is that even if we accept cookies we have the error message "anti-spam check failure" on the form submission. The strange thing is that the onlly way to get rid of the error is to delete the cookies from the module button.

Therefore I asked if there was some special settings (I can't find it in the extension online doc) to make it work

thanks

cyril

More
4 months 6 days ago #2376 by michael
michael replied the topic: Compatibility with Google NoRecaptcha ?
I'm sure there is an error message that would make it clear what the problem is. Do you see any, or is there somewhere that I can see this in action?
The following user(s) said Thank You: pulsarinformatique

More
4 months 6 days ago #2381 by pulsarinformatique
pulsarinformatique replied the topic: Compatibility with Google NoRecaptcha ?
Hi

is there a way to give you credentials in a private manner please ?

thanks
cyril

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Kunena Forum