SSL Labs ScoreSecurityHeaders.io Score

There is no cost to join RicheyWeb, and membership is a requirement to submit bug reports and participate in the support forums.

× EU e-Privacy Directive needs your help!

A free extension like this survives only by reputation. You can help by submitting a review in the Joomla Extension Directory. Please take the time to make a review by clicking on the link below (opens in a new window)

extensions.joomla.org/write-review/review/add?extension_id=4850

PHP notice on top of website

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #2493 by blasterspike
blasterspike created the topic: PHP notice on top of website
Hi,
First of all thank you for this plugin that you have released for free.
I have installed "EU e-Privacy Directive" v3.10.13 but when I enable it I get the following PHP notice on top of the website
Notice: Only variables should be passed by reference in /home/mywebsite/public_html/plugins/system/eprivacy/helper.php on line 101

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/mywebsite/public_html/plugins/system/eprivacy/helper.php on line 108

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/mywebsite/public_html/plugins/system/eprivacy/helper.php on line 108

Notice: Only variables should be passed by reference in /home/mywebsite/public_html/plugins/system/eprivacy/helper.php on line 101

I have tried even choosing different "Display type" (apart from "JS Confirm" and "Javascript events", see thread www.richeyweb.com/forum/eu-e-privacy-dir...ferent-display-types ) but the problem persists.

If I disable the plugin " System - EU e-Privacy Directive", the PHP notice stops.

Joomla v3.8.10
PHP 7.1.20

Is there anything else that I can do to debug the problem?

Thanks

Massimo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #2496 by blasterspike
blasterspike replied the topic: PHP notice on top of website
For the moment I have disabled the PHP Notice messages changing
System -> Global Configuration -> Server -> Error reporting
from Maximum to Simple.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Kunena Forum