SSL Labs ScoreSecurityHeaders.io Score

There is no cost to join RicheyWeb, and membership is a requirement to submit bug reports and participate in the support forums.

× EU e-Privacy Directive needs your help!

A free extension like this survives only by reputation. You can help by submitting a review in the Joomla Extension Directory. Please take the time to make a review by clicking on the link below (opens in a new window)

extensions.joomla.org/write-review/review/add?extension_id=4850

Different Module Positions

More
4 months 2 days ago #2587 by Alexander
Alexander created the topic: Different Module Positions
Hello Richie
I think your GDPR solution is the best I could find and I searched for a long time. Thank you very much! I have installed it and configured everything according to your documentation. I used Joomla module option at a position at the top of my template. Everything works perfectly ... BUT ... if I accept or decline cookies the module on top remains just changing to the "reconsider" context. And cookies are not the main topic of my pages.
Now, on your Demo page you have a very elegant solution. If users have decided either to accept or decline cookies the Module Position changes and the users have a link in the footer area where they can reconsider. In my opinion this is a compliant and very elegant solution. I am not an expert in Joomla -> so how did you do that??? PLEASE! Could you publish a description/How To on how to implement this feature or just give me some hints. I tried with "Accepted Cookies" and "Declined Cookies" user groups and access levels but failed miserably. Maybe other users like me are in the same situation.
Thank you very much for your support.
Alexander

P.s.: I know that I am not a paying customer and have no right to ask such a question. But I am perfectly willing to become one.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Kunena Forum