SSL Labs ScoreSecurityHeaders.io Score

There is no cost to join RicheyWeb, and membership is a requirement to submit bug reports and participate in the support forums.

× EU e-Privacy Directive needs your help!

A free extension like this survives only by reputation. You can help by submitting a review in the Joomla Extension Directory. Please take the time to make a review by clicking on the link below (opens in a new window)

extensions.joomla.org/write-review/review/add?extension_id=4850

ACL Issues

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #2588 by JoomJunk
JoomJunk created the topic: ACL Issues
Hi,

I had a someone on my support forum today raise an issue with my extension (Ajax Shoutbox) on their website which used SP Page Builder Pro.

We provide an option to select which user groups are allowed to post shouts, which in this case, was set to "public", however when attempting to post a shout, the session kept expiring.

In addition to this, every time I tried to save something in the Joomla backend whilst debugging the issue, I was redirected back to the admin login page.

After disabling the EU e-Privacy Directive plugin, everything worked as expected.

I haven't taken the time to look into your plugin code, but just thought I raise this issue as I believe it's a bug on your end.

regards,
Lodder

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #2602 by michael
michael replied the topic: ACL Issues
If it requires a cookie (which sessions do), then the users will be unable to post because the session isn't persistent until the user accepts cookies.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Kunena Forum