SSL Labs ScoreSecurityHeaders.io Score

There is no cost to join RicheyWeb, and membership is a requirement to submit bug reports and participate in the support forums.

× EU e-Privacy Directive needs your help!

A free extension like this survives only by reputation. You can help by submitting a review in the Joomla Extension Directory. Please take the time to make a review by clicking on the link below (opens in a new window)

extensions.joomla.org/write-review/review/add?extension_id=4850

Translating the text which appears on the public page

More
1 week 1 day ago #2617 by ianmurphy
ianmurphy created the topic: Translating the text which appears on the public page
I've spent quite a bit of time trying to work out how to change the texts which appear when the plugin is active, but I'm lost. The usual translation tools don't show anything and I can't find where the texts are.

Is there an online doc which indicates how to do this? I tried searching the forums as well, but didn't find anything relevant.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 days 6 hours ago #2636 by michael
michael replied the topic: Translating the text which appears on the public page
Several users have submitted translations. Take a look at the examples here:

www.richeyweb.com/forum/user-contributed-translation-files

More
1 day 22 hours ago #2643 by ianmurphy
ianmurphy replied the topic: Translating the text which appears on the public page
The spanish language one is a posting which I had already tried to contact as the posting doesn't link to any downloadable files.

In any case I would happily translate this myself and post the result, but I simply cannot find where these texts are stored. This is normally something quite simple, so I'm not sure why I am failing to work this out.

I have checked the contents of quite a few ini files and cannot find where it stores 'This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device'

I've looked through a ton of likely modules but haven't managed to find the text.

I'm using this with a gantry framework based template and I can see that the text is written into the .yaml file associated with a particle, but shouldn't this appear in a translation tool, like every other plugin?

More
20 hours 24 minutes ago #2647 by michael
michael replied the topic: Translating the text which appears on the public page
That's weird - I thought he had posted files as well, but never looked because I haven't needed a spanish translation.

The file you're looking for is /administrator/language/en-GB/en-GB.plg_system_eprivacy.ini

You'll replace en-GB with es-ES in the new file.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Kunena Forum