SSL Labs ScoreSecurityHeaders.io ScoreHSTS Preloaded

There is no cost to join RicheyWeb, and membership is a requirement to submit bug reports and participate in the support forums.

× EU e-Privacy Directive needs your help!

A free extension like this survives only by reputation. You can help by submitting a review in the Joomla Extension Directory. Please take the time to make a review by clicking on the link below (opens in a new window)

extensions.joomla.org/write-review/review/add?extension_id=4850

Ajax and other problems, questions

More
7 months 3 weeks ago - 7 months 3 weeks ago #2805 by ynzejan
Hi,
Since the EU Directive solution looks robust and saisfying the EU directive I installed the extension using the Joomla installation option by installing from the web.
Everything is installed fine. Except for the module. The module is shown in the list where one can manage extensions (along with the package and three plugins).
However, if I want to view and update the module it isn't found.

The second problem, probably related, is that, either clicking I agree or I decline or Reconsider cookoies is clicked nothing happens. When the message is dismissed one can continue without problems.

I have checked the webconsole and found a list of warnings and at the top the message that the module is required!

Could you please let me know what could be the problem.

I have two languages on my site (yourinnervoice.nl).
In the message to the user I want to show the session cookie. If I enter nothing in the plugin area then nothing is shown in the message. If I enter session cookie info, then both the EN and NL session info is shown. Should I use language overrides instead? And if so, which ones? Or?
Last edit: 7 months 3 weeks ago by ynzejan.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.