SSL Labs Score

There is no cost to join RicheyWeb, and membership is a requirement to submit bug reports and participate in the support forums.

× Extension Discussions

(Solved) Admin Exile Error Code on Logout of Joomla Admin - 1062 Duplicate entry

More
7 months 2 weeks ago - 7 months 2 weeks ago #158 by pintobuck
pintobuck created the topic: (Solved) Admin Exile Error Code on Logout of Joomla Admin - 1062 Duplicate entry
Admin logout works ok, but gives error code:
An error has occurred.
1062 Duplicate entry '192.168.5.226,mcd17683.pit,mcd17683.pit, 64.1' for key 'PRIMARY' SQL=INSERT INTO #__plg_system_adminexile (ip,lastattempt,attempts,penalty) VALUES ('192.168.5.226,mcd17683.pit,mcd17683.pit, 64.134.32.16',NOW(),1,0)
I deleted the IP number from mysql tbl_plg_system_adminexile. Mysql tested and optimized the table ok. Cleared Joomla cache. Sometimes logout works without out an error code, but the error code always comes back. Functionally, login and logout still work ok.
Last Edit: 7 months 2 weeks ago by pintobuck.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 months 2 weeks ago - 7 months 2 weeks ago #159 by pintobuck
pintobuck replied the topic: (Solved) Admin Exile Error Code on Logout of Joomla Admin - 1062 Duplicate entry
New Info: Yesterday, I experienced that problem when using wifi in a restaurant. Today, I used a different wifi, and the problem disappeared.
I think we can consider the problem resolved. If the problem pops up at other locations, I'll make another post.
Last Edit: 7 months 2 weeks ago by pintobuck.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Kunena Forum