SSL Labs ScoreSecurityHeaders.io ScoreHSTS Preloaded

There is no cost to join RicheyWeb, and membership is a requirement to submit bug reports and participate in the support forums.

× Extension Discussions

Trying to get property 'id' of non-object in /plugins/system/nomadpro/nomadpro.p

More
10 months 4 days ago #4000 by michael
There were some pretty specific things I had to do because I was running http internally and https externally. There are some specific headers to be sent in order to get Joomla to talk http, while pretending it's https.

Anyway, what is the specific error you're getting on line 38? Originally it was "property 'id' of a non-object" but there is no reference to ID in line 38. It must be a new/different error.

Are you running PHP OPCache? A lot of sites suggest turning off mtime checking in PHP config, but that requires a restart of PHP-FPM in order to refresh the OPCache.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 4 days ago #4001 by trifecta
2019/06/20 12:23:55 [error] 6145#0: *588 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Notice: Trying to get property 'id' of non-object in /plugins/system/nomadpro/nomadpro.php on line 38" while reading response header from upstream, client: X.X.X.X, server: trifectabillingengine.com, request: "POST /index.php?option=com_billingengine&task=BillingEngine.getBoundData HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://127.0.0.1:9000", host: "trifectabillingengine.com", referrer: " trifectabillingengine.com/callrecords "

I am not running Opcache, but i am using a CDN

More
10 months 4 days ago #4004 by michael
CDN wouldn't do that...

OK, I'll get a magnifying glass and look closer at this.

More
10 months 3 days ago #4007 by michael
OK, the nearest code that uses the ->id property is line 27. Looking at your error message (specifically, the URL where it occurred), it looks like a direct component URL (no menu item associated with it).

I looked over the Joomla documentation for JMenu documentation and found that when requesting the current item from JMenu, if it doesn't exist - JMenu returns a boolean TRUE instead of an object (I would prefer a false, but whatever). So when the test occurs on that page, the id property doesn't exist for $this->current....

That's the theory anyway.

Try editing line 27 to look like this:
		if (!$this->_run() || is_bool($this->current) || $this->current->id != $this->home->id)

All I did was add an "is_bool()" test. Let me know if that fixes it.

More
10 months 3 days ago - 10 months 3 days ago #4008 by trifecta
Thank you, I've made the changes and will watch it through out the day.

I've seen this immediatly after running tail -f on my nginx file.

2019/09/30 10:51:39 [error] 2447#0: *16653 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /adminer.php on line 1170PHP message: PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /adminer.php on line 1170PHP message: PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /adminer.php on line 1170PHP message: PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /adminer.php on line 1170PHP message: PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /adminer.php on line 1170PHP message: PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /adminer.php on line 1170PHP message: PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /adminer.php on line 1170PHP message: PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /adminer.php on line 1170" while reading response header from upstream, client: X.X.X.X, server: trifectabillingengine.com, request: "GET /adminer.php?server=10.0.0.2&username=billingtrifecta&db=billing_TIS&select=X_X_X_X HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://127.0.0.1:9000", host: "trifectabillingengine.com", referrer: " trifectabillingengine.com/ "

Should i be concerned about this? Looks like in php 7.3 break is continue 2?
Last edit: 10 months 3 days ago by trifecta.

More
10 months 2 days ago #4009 by michael
I don't know what that part of adminer.php does. Usually when a developer uses continue, it's for good reason. Some nested loops need the ability to break out of the parent loop, and that's what continue N is used for.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.